Already completed a degree in Nutrition/Exercise Sciences? Top-Up the remaining module/subjects required to become an Openly Accredited Sports Nutritionist!
Submit your credit application to work out what subjects you have to complete, and then receive the relative program discount in line with how many subjects remain.
If you’ve completed a Sports/Exercise Science program, then you’re probably aware that the scope does not include nutrition programming.
If you’ve completed a Health/Nutrition Science program, then you’re probably aware that the scope is for nutrition services that relate to health and disease treatment and prevention only, and not sports performance or body composition manipulation.
A lot of these professions work in health-related areas and those require a lot of additional tedious patient administration.
Apply for credit, and enrol in the Certificate to add the scope, registration and pivot into a more proficient field today.
• Leading Education Provider
• Standardising best practice for #sportsnutrition globally
• Become a fully recognised & insured Sports Nutritionist!
Graduates, download your FREE info pack today!
- Move into a profession that provides insured services including weekly check-ins that don’t require loads of tedious unnecessary patient admin
- Increase your income and make it far more secure than a location-based business reliant on you seeing people by becoming nationally accredited as a Sports & Performance Nutritionist
- Move away from an online model that can’t function adequately without a nutrition service
- If you are a graduate and already delivering these services become legitimately Qualified and Insured! We want to help you become properly covered!
Upgrade your services to be covered as an Accredited Sports Nutritionist in just 4-6 months with Sports Nutrition Australia’s accredited & insured program.
Choose from Flexible Payment Options
Upfront $2,889.00 USD
$356 USD x 9
$506 USD x 7
$225 USD x 18, first payment = $499 USD
- How to program nutrition
- Macros and micronutrients
- Auditing food labels and nutrition standards
- Coaching and developing client nutritional literacy
- Digestive physiology
- Digestion, absorption & assimilation of food
- Applied Digestion
- Digestive physiology as it relates to Sports Nutrition
- Body composition assessment methods
- Applied Exercise Physiology
- Endocrine considerations of exercise physiology
- Cellular anatomy & function
- Cellular metabolism
- Exercise Biochemistry
- Biochemistry applications in Sports Nutrition
- Referral Pathways
- Triage Process & Referral Process
- Energy availability explained
- Low EA & RED-S – in Sports
- Ergogenic aids – evidence supports
- Ergogenic aids – needs more evidence
- Ergogenic aids – evidence does not support
- Ergogenic aids and Body Composition
- Ergogenic aids and Performance/Recovery
- Critical thinking & evidence hierarchy
- Interpretation of papers
- Interpreting research and applying it to practise
- Practical application of exercise physiology theory & principles
- Practical understanding of exercise and bioenergetic conditions & substrate utilisation
- Service procession sports nutrition business introduction
- Effective coaching strategies
- Marketing and client communication strategies
- Sports Nutrition service provision practise tools, systems and
- implementation explained
- Praital application for client settings for the following: – Weight loss
- Weight/muscle/strength gain – Body Recomposition
- Practical application for athlete specific nutrition for:
- Endurance athlete
- Team sports athletes
- Crossfit athlete
- Strength athlete
A Road Map To
Certificate in Applied Sports Nutrition