If you are looking at studying Nutrition for weight/body composition management & performance?
The Certificate in Applied Sports Nutrition is the program for you to see if this is the career for you for the cost of 1-2 uni subjects (1/20th of $$ for a degree)
Unlike other Hobby Course Providers that bag university study, we believe and strongly encourage degrees down the track. Just once you have some experience in the field and know this is the career for you (which is why we have a 3-year provisional registration period).
Other short courses or ‘Hobby’ programs (see here for the hobby course breakdown) don’t provide you with insurance, or any form of relevant professional registration (impacting career prospects).
Whereas with degrees in Applied Health/Nutrition/Sports/Exercise Science Programs you aren’t able to work out if it is actually the career for you at least until you reach the practical training in your final year of study, or worst, when you graduate.. So you’re tens of thousands of $$, and years of study in before realising that this isn’t for you.
The Certificate is the solution! Enrol today
• Leading Education Provider
• Standardising best practice for #sportsnutrition globally
• Become a fully recognised & insured Sports Nutritionist!
Download your FREE info pack today!
- Study completely online
- At your own pace (with set assessment due dates), but tune in to watch and re-watch lectures at your leisure
- Receive support from assessors who are ‘openly accredited sports nutritionists’ (degree qualified) with successful practices
- 24-48 hour response time, personalised, from your assessor during the business week
- Enrol and upon completion (4-6months time) work out if this is the career and study path for you by saving years and tens of thousands of $
- Graduate with a great exposure to the industry and experience in providing the service and working with people
- Study with the actual professional body that professionals register with that regulates the industry and profession.
Get your feet wet and work out of this is the career and study path for you by providing Sports Nutrition services while being legitimately covered as an Accredited Sports Nutritionist in just 4-6 months with Sports Nutrition Australia’s accredited & insured program.
Choose from Flexible Payment Options
Upfront $2,889.00 USD
$356 USD x 9
$506 USD x 7
$225 USD x 18, first payment = $499 USD
- How to program nutrition
- Macros and micronutrients
- Auditing food labels and nutrition standards
- Coaching and developing client nutritional literacy
- Digestive physiology
- Digestion, absorption & assimilation of food
- Applied Digestion
- Digestive physiology as it relates to Sports Nutrition
- Body composition assessment methods
- Applied Exercise Physiology
- Endocrine considerations of exercise physiology
- Cellular anatomy & function
- Cellular metabolism
- Exercise Biochemistry
- Biochemistry applications in Sports Nutrition
- Referral Pathways
- Triage Process & Referral Process
- Energy availability explained
- Low EA & RED-S – in Sports
- Ergogenic aids – evidence supports
- Ergogenic aids – needs more evidence
- Ergogenic aids – evidence does not support
- Ergogenic aids and Body Composition
- Ergogenic aids and Performance/Recovery
- Critical thinking & evidence hierarchy
- Interpretation of papers
- Interpreting research and applying it to practise
- Practical application of exercise physiology theory & principles
- Practical understanding of exercise and bioenergetic conditions & substrate utilisation
- Service procession sports nutrition business introduction
- Effective coaching strategies
- Marketing and client communication strategies
- Sports Nutrition service provision practise tools, systems and
- implementation explained
- Praital application for client settings for the following: – Weight loss
- Weight/muscle/strength gain – Body Recomposition
- Practical application for athlete specific nutrition for:
- Endurance athlete
- Team sports athletes
- Crossfit athlete
- Strength athlete
A Road Map To
Certificate in Applied Sports Nutrition